MEMBERSHIP UPDATE CENTER
NORTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN CLUBS
If your club is meeting, follow the steps below by December 1. For payments received by November 1, your club will earn an early-bird banner patch. Thank you for continuing to support Aktion Club and your club’s members. You can use the Membership Update Center to add new members and update records for the 2020-21 year. The Aktion Club’s Kiwanis or faculty advisor should update the club officers at the Membership Update Center after officer elections.
The Kiwanis or faculty advisor can follow these steps to update membership and club information.
- Round up information from each new member.
- Log in and update membership records at www.kiwanis.org/login. You can add new members, retain returning members, and remove members who have left.
- Submit payment or print invoice and pay by check. Dues payment can be made by mailing a check to Kiwanis International or by calling our Finance Department with a credit card. The amount for dues will be $8 per member. If paying invoice by check: Send to: Kiwanis International, PO Box 6069 Dept. 112, Indianapolis, IN 46206-6069. Identify club: Include club name and ID number on the check. If calling in credit card information to our Finance Department, please call 1-800-549-2647, ext. 194.
Update faculty advisor: The Kiwanis or Faculty advisor of active clubs on record at
Kiwanis International for your Aktion Club may access the Membership Update Center. If the faculty advisor name or email needs to be updated, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-549-2647 x411 before accessing the Membership Update Center.
- Update Kiwanis advisor information: The Kiwanis club secretary can update information about your Kiwanis advisor on the Secretary Dashboard in the Kiwanis online club management system.
- If you have any questions or problems, contact our team at email@example.com.
ASIA-PACIFIC, EUROPE,AFRICA AND LATIN AMERICA CLUBS
The connection to Kiwanis International is a key part of each Aktion Club’s ongoing support and success. Maintaining that connection is important. In Asia-Pacific Europe, Africa, and Latin America, we’re strengthening that connection with a new requirement: each club must update the club’s membership rosters and submit an annual renewal fee each year (US$50 for Tier A, US$25 for Tiers B or C) to remain an active club. With the Kiwanis online reporting system, this process is very simple.
Follow these five easy steps:
- Round up information Get each member’s full name.
- Log in. The Kiwanis or facility advisor can log into reporting.kiwanisone.org and enter the Membership Update Center.
- Update membership. In the Members section, enter each member’s name. When finished, select, “Roster complete.”
- Identify club officers. In the Dashboard, indicate which members are serving in each of the office positions.
- Submit payment. In the Finances section, check the renewal fee box and then select, “pay online using your credit card.”
- A program kit, which includes advisor guides and Aktion Club membership pins, cards, and certificates for 25 members can be purchased for an additional fee of US$100. (Note: These materials are only available in English at this time.)
KIWANIS AND FACILITY ADVISORS
Each Aktion Club is supported by one advisor from each the Kiwanis club and the sponsoring agency. To update the Kiwanis or facility advisor, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org before accessing the Kiwanis online reporting system.
If you have any questions, contact our team at email@example.com.